Gulf News - New visa reforms to spur UAE property demand from investors
With the introduction of five and ten-year visas, Dubai expects to see a surge in investment, particularly in the property sector. However, there are a few key factors to consider, such as eligibility criteria, before you apply for a long-term UAE visa.
- Your Guide To Getting A Property Investor Visa In Dubai
- UAE Announces 5-Year Tourist Visa
- A Guide To UAE Residence Visas For Investors
- UAE Launches Official Website For Gold Card Visas
- ‘Gold Card’ Visa In The UAE: What We Know So Far
- Long-Term UAE Investor Visa: How Does One Qualify?
- UAE Announces Eligibility Criteria For Long-Term Visas
- UAE Announces 100% Company Ownership & 10-Year Residence Visa