Episode 19: The Membership Card for a Select Few
Private memberships cards offer a unique range of benefits and privileges, from discounts at some of the best restaurants in the world to exclusively hosted events. Carlo Cisco, the founder of Select Card, talks about how he set up his own private membership program and how he designed it to be very different from the other options out there.
In this episode, we cover:
- The benefits associated with the Select Card
- What makes Select unique in comparison to other membership programs
- How Carlo finds the best brands to partner with
- Carlo's entrepreneurial journey and what led to the founding of Select
- The impact of Covid and rising interest rates on business
- Global expansion plans for Select and what else to expect in the future
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.