Episode 17: Leading the Sustainable Footwear Revolution
Sustainability is a concept that every industry is looking at very closely, with the aim of creating the best possible product that is also good for the environment. O2 Monde is a boutique footwear brand that champions the idea of sustainability with shoes that are completely vegan, made of unique plan-based materials through a process that has a low carbon footprint. Mirco Scoccia, the brains behind O2 Monder, talks about his love of shoe design, his experience in the industry and what led him to create his own brand.
In this episode, we cover:
- Mirco's brackground in shoe design, starting from his childhood in Italy
- His experience working with brands like Bottega Veneta, Tory Burch and Cole Haan, among others
- What led to the formation of O2 Monde, and what the brand represents
- The intricacies and the challenges involved in vegan, sustainable shoe design
- Mirco's design philosophy
- What we can expect from O2 Monde in the future
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.