UAE Launches Official Website for Gold Card Visas
Since the announcement of the ‘Gold Card’ or ‘Golden Visa’ several months ago, there has been continued speculation over what it actually entails and what processes will be involved in applying for the visa. Golden Visas started being issued in May of this year, and now the government has launched a web portal to receive and process Golden Visa applications. You can submit an application through https://business.goldenvisa.ae and it will be processed by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
- Guide for 5-Year Tourist Visa in UAE
- Things to consider before You Plan to invest in Dubai
- How to Get Offshore Company in Dubai
- Guide to Setting Up a Successful Business in Dubai
The Golden Visa is a blanket term for long-term residency visas in the UAE that will be offered to investors and entrepreneurs provided certain criteria are met. The visa is renewable and extends to family members of visa holders as well.
Offering such a visa already presents Dubai as an attractive destination for investors, who will now be able to secure a greater sense of stability in the country. With the launch of an online portal, visa applications will become even more streamlined. The status of an application is updated regularly and can be checked throughout the process, both by the applicant and government officials, who can ensure that all steps are being completed in a timely manner.
This is a significant leap forward for the UAE and comes at a very ideal time, with Expo 2020 being less than a year away. It is expected that the coming year will bring a fresh new wave of entrepreneurship and innovation to the UAE with plenty of inward investment. The UAE government has a target of 6,800 Golden Visas to be issued by the end of this year and can expect to issue many more in the near future.
- ‘Gold Card’ Visa In The UAE: What We Know So Far
- Long-Term UAE Investor Visa: How Does One Qualify?
- UAE Announces Eligibility Criteria For Long-Term Visas
- Your Guide To Getting A Property Investor Visa In Dubai
- UAE Announces 100% Company Ownership & 10-Year Residence Visa
- UAE Residence Visas Guide for Investors