- All Categories
- Refined Magazine
- Buyers' Guide
- Citizenship by Investment
- Community Spotlight
- Company News
- Curated Lists
- Invest Magazine
- Market News
- Off Plan
- Podcast - The Luxury Property Show
- Press Coverage
- Private Client Office
- Property Spotlight
- The Luxury Collection
- Video Property Tours
Transform Your Home into a Hotel with EaseAugust 27, 2019
Are you planning to rent out your apartment? Why not turn it into a hotel that offers travelers and guests a lifestyle of comfort and convenience? Thanks to Ease, recently introduced by Emaar, you can do just that.
Ease is a new property management and hospitality concept that upgrades your apartment into a luxury hotel room for short-term rentals, offering every amenity one would expect, from maintenance and 24/7 concierge services down to hotel-grade linens and upholstery. For the duration of their stay, your guests will enjoy a five-star living experience where every minor detail of their lives will be taken care of by a dedicated property management team.
So how exactly does Ease work?
1. The first step is to register your apartment with them as a short-term rental option.
2. It will then be marketed as an Ease-branded home through channels such as AirBnB, HomeAway and over 50 other booking websites.
3. The entire process is managed by the Ease team, including guest check-in and check-out, the cleaning and arrangement of the home, ensuring availability and even payment and invoicing.
4. The end result is a seamless guest experience and hassle-free income generation for you.
Short-term rentals have become an increasingly popular option across the world, providing homeowners with a simple way to earn returns on their properties. Dubai has seen growing interest in this market segment as well from a combination of tourists and business travelers, many of whom tend to seek out alternatives to a hotel stay for a more authentic feel of living in the city. As the number of visitors to Dubai rises, especially with Expo 2020 coming up in just over a year, there will be a greater demand for short-term rentals. Ease allows you to tap into that boom and to capitalise on your investment in an exciting and growing market.
To learn more about how you can rent out your property with Ease, get in touch with our private client advisory team.