- All Categories
- Refined Magazine
- Buyers' Guide
- Citizenship by Investment
- Community Spotlight
- Company News
- Curated Lists
- Invest Magazine
- Market News
- Off Plan Projects Video Tours
- Podcast - The Luxury Property Show
- Press Coverage
- Podcast - This Luxury Life
- Property Spotlight
- The Luxury Collection
- Video Property Tours
Ramadan Offer from Emaar PropertiesMay 5, 2019
Tomorrow marks the beginning of Ramadan, a month that symbolises many different virtues. It is, among other things, a month of generosity and in that spirit Emaar, Dubai’s most prominent developer, has announced a special offer for Ramadan that makes it easier than ever to own a luxury home in some of Dubai’s finest communities.
According to the terms of this exclusive offer, home buyers can avail of the following benefits during Ramadan:
- 25/75 payment plan: Pay only 25% of the sales price prior to move in and the remaining 75% over a three-year period post-completion
- 100% waiver on Dubai Land Department Fees
- 3-year waiver on service charges for the property
This offer is applicable to selected Emaar properties in these areas:
A stunning master community with two defining features - Dubai Hills Golf Course and Dubai Hills Park. The former has a beautiful collection of villas and mansions overlooking its fairways while the latter is surrounded by apartment complexes that offer an integrated suburban lifestyle.
One of Emaar’s flagship communities, Downtown Dubai is the vibrant centre of the city and home to its most popular attractions. The apartments and penthouses in Downtown enjoy proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Dubai Opera, along with a plethora of leisure options that are no more than a 10-minute drive away.
Dubai Creek Harbour
One of the city’s newest waterfront communities, Dubai Creek Harbour comprises high-rise apartment blocks and also features the world’s new tallest tower - Dubai Creek Tower - along with the Middle East’s largest Chinatown, an innovative retail hub known as Dubai Square, a marina and Creek Beach, a beachfront neighbourhood looking out over the waters of Dubai Creek.
This gorgeous private island, set in a prime location between Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residence, features a beautiful collection of high-rise towers with stunning sea views and access to a private beach and marina. The first branded residences in the community were launched last month, with design elements by renowned fashion designer Elie Saab.
Developing near the site of Dubai Expo 2020, Emaar South is expected to become one of the most prime pieces of real estate in the city next year. The highlight is the Emaar South Golf Course, which is surrounded by beautiful family villas, townhouses and low-rise apartments.
Arabian Ranches I & II
Perhaps one of Dubai’s most well-known family communities, Arabian Ranches offers a selection of Mediterranean and Arabesque-styled villas and townhouses centred on a championship golf course. Its extension, Arabian Ranches II, adds in several more neighbourhood clusters. Both phases have their own dedicated community centres, schools and healthcare facilities.
The waterfront counterpart of Downtown, Dubai Marina is best known for the immense yacht marina at its centre and the surrounding boardwalk that contains a vast array of dining and entertainment options, including Dubai Marina Mall. The beach is only a short walk away.
To learn more about which properties are a part of this offer and how you can move into your perfect Dubai home today, get in touch with our team.