Palm Jumeirah Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
The Palm Jumeirah has consistently proven to be one of the most sought after communities of Dubai. There has been a massive increase in terms of average prices for both apartments and for villas. , Apartments saw average transaction prices increasing by 43% since Q1 of last year, whilst Palm villas saw average transaction prices rising by 26% .
Demand for Palm Villas is also on a definite increase, however, there has been a significant drop in the number of transactions, however, this is not due to lack of demand, but rather a lack of available stock.
Overall, it is expected that due to the Palm Jumeirah’s prestigious reputation, as well as limited space and lack of availability, demand for property on the island will remain high, especially with it being one of the few freehold areas that allows residents private beach access. Therefore prices will continue to rise.
If you are interested in buying property on the Palm, be it apartments or a villa in other Palm Jumeirah communities, then take a look at some of our listings below.
- JGE Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Jumeirah Islands Latest Sales Transfer 2022
- Al Barari Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Arabian Ranches 1 Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Hills Estate Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Emirates Hills Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Downtown Dubai Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Marina Real Estate Report - Q1 2022
- Dubai Real Estate Report - Q1 2022