Episode 14: Talking Design with Ornare
Brazil's most well-known interior design studio, with 17 showrooms located across the country, has just opened its doors in Dubai. Ornare, which means to decorate or adorn, provides a custom interior design solution that is backed up by decades of architectural and design expertise. Carina Fontes and Shalise Basso, who are both overseeing the Dubai outpost of Ornare, talk about their passion for design and what sets them apart from other design firms in Dubai.
In this episode, we cover:
- The history and background of Ornare
- The concept behind the Dubai showroom and its location in The Opus
- The scope of the design offered by Ornare and what makes them unique
- Design challenges and how to work around them
- Plans for expansion and what to expect from this year
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.
Some of Dubai's best designed homes are listed below: