Episode 10: On the Road to the Future with Audi
There are some car brands that are better known for design and others that put performance at the forefront - Audi is a brand that does both seamlessly, and is always looking for new ways to innovate. Elmir Arnautovic, the Director of Marketing & Communications for Audi Middle East, talks about the exciting developments that took place over the course of 2021, and the bold vision for the future that Audi will be delivering on over the next few years.
In this episode, we cover:
- The introduction of Audi's first electric models in the Middle East in 2021
- New concept models that will make their debut in Dubai later this year
- How the UAE is adapting to an infrastructure designed for electric vehicles
- How the pandemic changed the nature of business
- What makes Audi stand out in the luxury automotive market
- A look at the future of the Audi brand and the driving experience overall
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.
What goes well with a fancy car? A fancy house. Take a look at these luxury properties below