Episode 1: All You Need to Know About the Dubai Rental Market
Dubai's real estate market has been moving at a frenetic pace in 2022, for both sales and rentals. For LuxuryProperty.com, the award-winning brokerage that is the parent company of The Luxury Podcast, the rental business has been good this year - so good that the rental team had to be split into two divisions. Alex Eady (Head Short Stays and Leasing Director for Apartment Rentals) and Simon Boden (Leasing Director for Villa Rentals) talk about the year so far and what to expect from the market in the near term.
In this episode, we cover:
- Long-term and short-term rental performance in 2022
- Key market drivers and what tenants are looking for
- Hot areas in the market for rentals
- The potential effect of the Qatar World Cup 2022 on the rental market
- Simon's background and his experience in the real estate market
- The contrast between long-term and short-term rentals
- Advice for new rental agents
- What to expect from Q4 2022 and beyond
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.
10 12 20,190 sqft.
Signature Villas Frond H, Signature Villas, Palm Jumeirah
Ref No. LP14106
12 14 39,398 sqft.
Sector L, Emirates Hills
Ref No. LP11863
4 5 7,375 sqft.
Mansion 1, W Residences, Palm Jumeirah
Ref No. LP14084