Dubai Marina Real Estate Report - Q1 2022
As of Q1 2022, economic activity in Dubai Marina has been making a healthy resurgence, with both prices and the number of transactions starting to increase, especially when one compares the market now, to this time last year in Q1 of 2021.
As Dubai Marina recovers we are seeing prices increase, both in terms of transaction value and in price per square foot, with prices starting to reach pre-pandemic levels. It is expected that as prices continue to rise, they will overtake the previous transaction prices that current owners bought them for, which will encourage more sales. Demand for properties in Dubai Marina is still at a high, and there are a number of upcoming projects that are expected to handover throughout the year. As these projects get handed over and are able to be tenanted, demand will increase and will start to enter the secondary market. It is therefore expected that there will be a flood of secondary transactions to occur in mid to late 2022 as projects get handed over.
Owners are now starting to realise that this is a good time to sell, as prices are now reaching levels that will allow them to receive good capital gains on their properties. We are seeing more end users coming to market, and investors are keeping on to the stock they have until they can receive better prices.
If you are interested to in apartments as well as luxury penthouses in Dubai Marina, then take a look at some of our listings below.
- JGE Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Jumeirah Islands Latest Sales Transfer 2022
- Al Barari Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Arabian Ranches 1 Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Hills Estate Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Emirates Hills Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Downtown Dubai Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Palm Jumeirah Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Real Estate Report - Q1 2022