The Best Activities for Couples in Dubai
With Valentine’s Day just over a week away, we at LuxuryProperty.com have put together a list of activities that can help you make the day extra special.
6 Fun Things To Do in Dubai for Couples
|1. Picnic in the Park||2. Relaxation for Body and Soul||3. Dinner Cruise|
|4. A Romantic Journey in the Sky||5. Pool Day at The Palace||6. Go Skiing|
1. Picnic in the Park
Sometimes the best activities are the simplest ones. Enjoy a lovely lunchtime picnic in one of Dubai’s many beautiful parks. There’s the ever-popular Za’abeel Park, the site of the newly opened Dubai Frame and home to several lovely attractions such as Dubai Garden Glow. There’s also Barsha Pond Park, which is ideal for a lakeside stroll after your meal.
2. Relaxation for Body and Soul
3. Dinner Cruise
Image Courtesy of Bateaux Dubai
4. A Romantic Journey in the Sky
Image Courtesy of Balloon Adventures Dubai
If you’re looking for a romantic getaway in the clouds, hop in for a hot air balloon ride over the city courtesy of Balloon Adventures Dubai. There is one tour option that includes breakfast and a chance to watch a trained falcon soar through the sky alongside you, and if you're at the point in your relationship where things are getting really serious, you might want to consider the 'Ultimate Marriage Proposal' package.
5. Pool Day at The Palace
Image Courtesy of Palace Downtown
6. Go Skiing
Enjoy a day on the slopes without having to book a flight or venture outdoors. Ski Dubai, the fantastic indoor ski slope in Mall of the Emirates, is designed for various skill levels. You can book lessons, visit the penguin enclosure and then huddle over a cup of hot cocoa in the ski 'lodge' cafe.
- The Best At-Home Fitness Options
- Best Fitness Facilities In Jumeirah
- MOE Active: Fitness At The Mall
- 6 Indoor Activities in Dubai for Family
- 6 Couples Activities To Enjoy in Dubai
- Underwater Yoga in The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Exploring Dubai: The 10 Most Underrated Attractions
- XLine Dubai Marina - A Zipline in Dubai 2022 Guide
- Romantic Places In Dubai to Impress Your Valentine