I am very pleased to offer you the only three-level townhouse currently available for sale in the Garden Houses project in Mohammed Bin Rashid City.
This four-bedroom plus maid's room townhouse is ready to move in, complete with en-suite bathrooms in all four bedrooms and ample closet space. Thanks to the private garden and terraces, you will have all the outdoor space you need to completely unwind.
We currently have an amazing payment plan on offer where you pay 25% of the purchase price plus the Land Department fee and will be able to move in. The remaining 75% you will be paying via a convenient two-year post-handover payment plan.
This house has two semi-covered parking slots in front of the townhouse with front and back yards. The ground floor has a closed fully equipped kitchen, a maid's room with an attached bathroom, a guest's powder room and a large space for dining and living overlooking the backyard. You can see finest finishing and quality construction with stunning interiors throughout the house.
A beautiful staircase will take you to the first and second floors, or you could use the private elevator - one of the unique features of this home. The first floor has two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony each. The other two bedrooms are located on the second floor with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony. You also will find a laundry/ utilities room of a great size which is a bonus for any household.
There are only 27 townhouse units available within the whole community. Such property will always appreciate in value over time. There are existing and upcoming landmarks there as Meydan One Mall (currently under construction), currently existing Meydan Race Course, and a Meydan Hotel.
The townhouse has benefits such as proximity to Downtown Dubai and comfortable community living with premium amenities. This ensures that as a resident you will be able to indulge in exclusive dining from around the world, luxurious spas, state-of-the-art health clubs, and trendy shopping centers.
The area also allows parents to choose from two highly rated Schools inside the community Hartland International and London Collegiate School. These factors make it the perfect place to live, especially for those that prefer a natural family-friendly environment. Due to these unique qualities Sobha Hartland is perfect for community living.
Please get in touch with me to discuss this fantastic investment opportunity for your new family home.
At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs in Mohammed Bin Rashid City . We are not just property advisors, we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.