Dubai Hills Estate Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
When looking at the more affordable Dubai Hills Estate communities, such as Maple and Sidra, the number of transactions dropped significantly. As owners of these properties tend to be end-users, and there was a high number of transactions that occurred last year, the owners are looking to keep their properties for a longer time period, and are unwilling to sell their properties so soon after purchasing. As such, due to a lack of supply in the market, property prices have increased considerably. Therefore potential buyers are seeing that they can purchase in other areas with more built up area for less price, further contributing to the lack of transactions.
As many of the properties in these communities are either owner occupied, or tenanted, it has meant that there are few properties that come to market vacant on transfer. Therefore properties that do come to market move in ready are able to command higher prices. Overall Dubai Hills Estate is still a highly popular villa community, it is therefore expected that demand will continue allowing prices to further increase. What’s more, homes that are priced right and vacant on transfer will move quickly, with properties move-in ready able to be priced slightly higher.
If you and your family are looking to live in this lovely villa community, then take a look at some of our villas for sale in Dubai Hills Estate.
- JGE Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Jumeirah Islands Latest Sales Transfer 2022
- Al Barari Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Arabian Ranches 1 Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Emirates Hills Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Downtown Dubai Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Palm Jumeirah Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Marina Real Estate Report - Q1 2022
- Dubai Real Estate Report - Q1 2022