Downtown Dubai Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
It can also be noted that there has been increasing demand for prime and super prime apartments which can particularly be seen with Downtown Dubai where the average property prices have seen a Year on Year growth of over 24%. This has meant that prices of properties Downtown are considerably higher than in other areas of Dubai, a natural reflection of Downtown being one of the city’s most prestigious areas.
The number of transactions has increased considerably, and well priced properties have been shown to get sold relatively quickly. When looking at what buyers are looking for in Downtown, demand has been focused on newer and higher end projects such as Burj Royale.
As these tenants have ready cash available, or they work within companies that pay for their accommodation, they are able to afford fewer cheques, which landlords find highly desirable, which has meant the area has become highly desirable for investors.
Overall with limited space for new projects in Downtown Dubai, there are very few opportunities for new stock to come to market which will lead to demand continuing to outstrip supply, so it can therefore be expected that property prices within Downtown will continue to rise.
If you want to live in one of the most vibrant areas of Dubai, then take a look at some of our property listings below.
- JGE Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Jumeirah Islands Latest Sales Transfer 2022
- Al Barari Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Arabian Ranches 1 Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Hills Estate Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Emirates Hills Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Palm Jumeirah Real Estate Market Report Q1 2022
- Dubai Marina Real Estate Report - Q1 2022
- Dubai Real Estate Report - Q1 2022