Episode 7: Coffee Craftsmanship with Third Wave
The UAE's relationship with coffee goes back decades and is constantly evolving. Sometimes, it feels like there is a new coffeeshop opening up every day. But there are a few that stand out from the rest - Third Wave at Al Barari is just one such example. Yousif Al Hammadi, the founder of Third Wave talks about what it takes to create a unique coffee concept in a dynamic city like Dubai how the coffee experience continues to change, putting more focus on creating the perfect cup for each and every customer.
In this episode, we cover:
- The concept behind Third Wave and the meaning behind the brand's seemingly offbeat name
- How the cafe was conceptualized and how its signature drinks are created
- Trends in the coffee industry
- How Covid proved to be an unexpected boon for coffee drinkers
- Advice for small business owners who are starting out
- The future of Third Wave in Dubai and globally
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.
Check out some of our finest homes:
5 5 15,477 sqft.
Fairway Vistas, Dubai Hills, Dubai Hills Estate
Ref No. LP17448
4 7 16,141 sqft.
Sector W, Emirates Hills
Ref No. LP13064