Large Plot Three-bedrooms Villa at Sidra Phase 2

AED 3,040,000
  • Location:

    Dubai Hills Estate , Dubai

  • Bedrooms:

    3

  • Property Type:

    Villa

  • BUA:

    3,102 Sq Ft

  • RERA No.:

    25058

  • Plot Size:

    4,415 Sq Ft

  • Ref No.:

    LP01487

Property Description

This resale Three-bedrooms villa is a type 1 property located directly backing onto a park in phase 2 of the popular Sidra community inside Dubai Hills Estate.

Sitting on a built-up of 3,102 Sq Ft and backs directly on to a vast green landscaped area that stretches out from the large back garden and includes a wide path which residents can walk to the pool area. This is the one of the largest three-bed villa on that plot size of 4,415 Sq Ft.

The spacious bedrooms all enjoy built-in wardrobes, while marble finishes extend to the en-suite bathroom. Every element serves a deliberate purpose, complementing the architecture of the home and adding a magical touch to each room. 

The construction of the villa is well underway and Emaar are now planning for an October 2019 move-in date. Another great advantage of this villa is the 40% post-handover payment plan. This means that only 60% needs to be paid before the handover and then owners will have to option to finance the remaining 40% due to Emaar.  Once inside, the beauty and detail continue with elegant floors laid out throughout the home. Large windows will create bright and uplifting spaces and elegant granite countertops enhance the skilfully designed kitchen. 

With its’ tree-lined, leafy avenues, this tranquil enclave is set away from the bustling hive of Dubai’s city centre; yet due to its excellent location between Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, residents are just minutes away from Downtown Dubai and other business, retail and tourism landmarks. With major roads connecting the development to the airport and the other emirates, residents will also have access to the Etihad Rail and metro lines which will border the estate, allowing fast and easy access to the development. 

Sidra at Dubai Hills Estate offers the perfect surroundings for family life, bringing residents a wide array of lifestyle, sporting and leisure amenities. The homes have been planned along the network of green corridors, connecting the districts and providing shaded pathways, cycling and jogging tracks, exercise courses and community playgrounds. The lush landscaping promotes healthier communities and social interaction while offering easy access to all of the developments’ amenities. 

 

Location Map

Dubai Hills Estate

Dubai Hills Estate is an extensive residential and lifestyle development comprising villas, low-rise apartments and townhouses. It is a key part of the growing MBR City. The very finest properties and leisure destinations can be found in Dubai Hills, including a championship golf course.

LEARN MORE

Make an Enquiry

  • I wish to receive information from Luxuryproperty.com

    By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The Property you are looking for is not available anymore. Please click below to make a new search or similar property
Click Here