Four-Bedroom Villa in Maple, Dubai Hills Estate

AED 2,767,888
  • Location:

    Dubai Hills Estate , Dubai

  • Bedrooms:

    4

  • Property Type:

    Villa

  • BUA:

    2,624 Sq Ft

  • RERA No.:

    20278

  • Plot Size:

    3,101 Sq Ft

  • Ref No.:

    LP01394

  • View:

    Panoramic View

Property Description

We are really pleased to offer this Type E 2 four-bedroom Maple 1 villa for sale in the resale market. The property is located on the single row of villas that back directly onto a lovely park area just within a short walk to the pool and central community club. 

On the ground, floor there is only one main entrance to this house, from the side of the property. there is a great storage space built into the covered car parking port. As you enter you will find a study/bedroom an en-suite maids room, a guest WC an open plan kitchen lounge area and dining room that opens out onto a terrace area and large 3,101 sq ft plot. 

As you go up to the top floor there are 3 bedrooms, two of them will share the convenient jack and jill bathroom and then the large master bedroom takes up the rest of the upper floor and comes with a walk-in closet, double basin sink, Bathtub and private terrace. 

The property will be handed over in may next year. There has currently been 70% paid and the remaining 30% is due on the handover in May. We can offer mortgage solutions for off-plan buyers in Maple 1 for 50% if this is something you are in need of. 

At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for villas in Maple 1, Dubai Hills Estate. We are not just property advisors we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.  

Features & Amenities

  • Sauna
  • Gazebo
  • Balcony
  • Cycling Track
  • Covered Parking
  • Fully Fitted Kitchen

Location Map

Dubai Hills Estate

Dubai Hills Estate is an extensive residential and lifestyle development comprising villas, low-rise apartments and townhouses. It is a key part of the growing MBR City. The very finest properties and leisure destinations can be found in Dubai Hills, including a championship golf course.

LEARN MORE

Make an Enquiry

  • I wish to receive information from Luxuryproperty.com

    By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The Property you are looking for is not available anymore. Please click below to make a new search or similar property
Click Here