2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 12b3aa0b0f8a6e00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 F041569328da280.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 268c4243e43ffe00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 1e20809319ac6d0.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 B0740fe8034af80.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 107fef587040eb0.jpeg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 7bac7d1f245b840.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 352752a53413020.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 12b3aa0b0f8a6e00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 F041569328da280.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 268c4243e43ffe00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 1e20809319ac6d0.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 B0740fe8034af80.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 107fef587040eb0.jpeg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 7bac7d1f245b840.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 352752a53413020.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 12b3aa0b0f8a6e00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 F041569328da280.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 268c4243e43ffe00.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 1e20809319ac6d0.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 B0740fe8034af80.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 107fef587040eb0.jpeg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 7bac7d1f245b840.jpg
2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale Downtown Views Ii Lp10226 352752a53413020.jpg

Sold

Price on Application

High Floor Apartment with Flexible Payment Plan

sale

Beds2 Beds

Bathroom2 Baths

BUA: 1,154 sqft

Ref no: LP10226

This magnificent two-bedroom apartment for sale is located on a high floor of Downtown Views II and enjoys stunning panoramas of the Burj Khalifa.

The tower is getting close to its handover date, and is expected to be ready bymid-2022. The payment plan for the unit is split 70/30, meaning70% will be paid upfrontwhilethe remaining 30% on handover.

This is an incredible option for anyone who wants to enjoy the vibrant Downtown lifestyle. The building complex offers swimming pools for kids and adults, an amazing terrace withfull Burj Khalifa view, indoor and outdoor playgrounds for children, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, numerous convenience stores nearby and a covered walkway that connects directly to the Dubai Mall.

Additionally, residents will have easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, two of the key highways in Dubai. Downtown Views is just 10 minutes from DIFC, and is roughly 20 minutes from the beach and from Dubai International Airport.

Please contact me for more details about Downtown Views apartments for sale.

In Detail

DLD Permit Number:

Features

Balcony

Built-in Kitchen Appliances

Built-in Wardrobes

Central A/C & Heating

Children's Play Area

Children's Pool

Conference Room

Covered Parking

Lobby in Building

Security

Shared Gym

Shared Pool
Contact Agent

LuxuryProperty.com

Mark Richards
Mark Richards