Episode 16: Short Stays in Dubai
The short-term rental market in Dubai has been booming of late, and got a significant boost as a result of Expo 2020 and other recent world events. Award-winning luxury brokerage LuxuryProperty.com made its first official foray into the world of short-term rentals this year with the launch of its subsidiary brand 'Short Stays by LuxuryProperty.com'. Alex Eady, the Head of Short Stays, talks about what makes for a perfect short stay home in Dubai and what the outlook for that segment of the market is in the coming months.
In this episode, we cover:
- The performance of Dubai's short-term rental market so far in 2022
- Key areas where short-term apartment letting is popular
- Factors influencing current market trends and the current tenant profile in Dubai
- What potential landlords need to keep in mind to ensure that their home is ready to be leased out on a short-term basis
- The value of short-term leasing for any kind homeowner and the income potential it represents
- What we can expect throughout the rest of the year
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.