This magnificent two-bedroom apartment for sale is located on a high floor of Downtown Views II and enjoys stunning panoramas of the Burj Khalifa.
The tower is getting close to its handover date, and is expected to be ready by mid-2022. The payment plan for the unit is split 70/30, meaning 70% will be paid upfront while the remaining 30% on handover.
This is an incredible option for anyone who wants to enjoy the vibrant Downtown lifestyle. The building complex offers swimming pools for kids and adults, an amazing terrace with full Burj Khalifa view, indoor and outdoor playgrounds for children, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, numerous convenience stores nearby and a covered walkway that connects directly to the Dubai Mall.
Additionally, residents will have easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, two of the key highways in Dubai. Downtown Views is just 10 minutes from DIFC, and is roughly 20 minutes from the beach and from Dubai International Airport.
Please contact me for more details about Downtown Views apartments for sale.