This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in an incredible new tower in Business Bay. SLS Residences is the latest name in luxury living, bringing a unique sense of design and an incredible residential offering to Dubai.
Due to its excellent location alongside a major highway of Dubai and ease of accessibility to Downtown and the city's central business districts, it is a great choice for tenants living in the city and is already generating superb yields.
You only need to pay 30% prior to move-in, with the remaining 70% payable over a period of 3 years. This one-bedroom apartment offers a wonderful modern aesthetic, large closets, and floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the most amazing views.
SLS is home to the highest lounge in the world, as well as the highest infinity pool in the world. It offers a set of unique experiences with its own signature dining options, a swimming pool deck, and more. The tower is only a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa, ten minutes from Dubai International Airport, and fifteen minutes from the Burj Al Arab in terms of connectivity.
This opportunity will also allow you to become a Diamond member of the Accor group of hotels, able to earn and redeem points anywhere in the world. Please contact me for more details about this opportunity and to book a viewing.