The rental market in Dubai is getting out of hand - at least, that's what the news seems to suggest. Rental prices have hit staggering highs, with apartment rents being at their highest point since February 2017. What does this mean for landlords and tenants going forward? And could we be on the cusp of a reversal? Simon Boden, Leasing Director of LuxuryProperty.com, examines the latest rental trends.
In this episode, we cover:
- What the rise in $1 million+ rentals means for the market
- How the general market is being impacted by the price increases in prime and super prime
- The post-Covid comeback of apartment living and recent trends in that sector
- Demographic trends as Russian and Eastern European activity has cooled in 2023
- The most exciting rental communities in 2024
The Luxury Podcast is a production of LuxuryProperty.com.