Stephanie Sarka, the Founder & CEO of 1 Atelier, talks about how she is taking sustainable fashion in a new direction with her bespoke accessory design service. It's a great way to get the perfect addition to your wardrobe while doing something good for the planet. As the concept of sustainability becomes more prevalent across all industries, it's important to take a moment and consider how business practices and entire production methods can be altered to have a much smaller carbon footprint.
In this episode, we cover:
- The 1 Atelier design concept and what makes inherently sustainable
- The design process involved and how a specific item comes together
- Stephanie's journey from finance to fashion to sustainability
- The sourcing of materials, including working with selected tanneries and vendors
- Challenges in trying to promote a sustainable business
- The Future of 1 Atelier and the sustainable fashion industry
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.