There are certain brands that are synonymous with the term 'luxury'. One of those brands is Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, a name that immediately evokes images of grand saloon cars with that iconic front grille. This really is a brand that needs no introduction, and it is setting new benchmarks for the high-end automotive industry with beautiful bespoke models and its very first electric vehicle. In this episode we are joined by César Habib, the Regional Director of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Middle East & Africa, who provides a more in-depth look at one of the world's quintessential luxury brands.
In this episode, we cover:
- Specially commissioned bespoke Rolls-Royce models that were recently unveiled in the Middle East and the design inspiration behind them
- An overview of the Rolls-Royce Spectre, the first fully electric Rolls-Royce that is expected to be released in 2023
- The effect of the pandemic on the Rolls-Royce brand
- The incredible Rolls-Royce Boutique in City Walk Dubai and the unique experience it offers
- The emergence of the 'grey market' of Rolls-Royce imports and why it isn't an advisable route for consumers
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.