In Dubai, there is perhaps no better time to be a real estate agent than the present. The market has hit some phenomenal highs over the past 18 months, and it seems the best is yet to come. However, it's important to understand that a fast-moving market doesn't guarantee instant success. For all aspiring real estate brokers, there are several different factors to keep in mind. Mark Richards, Sales Director at award-winning luxury brokerage LuxuryProperty.com (and parent company of The Luxury Podcast) provides his view on the market, and the most important tools for finding success.
In this episode, we cover:
- The post-Covid performance of Dubai real estate and the impact of the East European conflict
- What a post-Expo landscape would look like in Dubai
- How the market has changed since the mid-2000's
- How the skillset of a real estate agent has expanded with the times
- The most important advice for new real estate agents
- Goals for 2022
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.
Discover some of Dubai's best properties listed below: