- All Categories
- Refined Magazine
- Buyers' Guide
- Citizenship by Investment
- Community Spotlight
- Company News
- Curated Lists
- Invest Magazine
- Market News
- Off Plan Projects Video Tours
- Podcast - The Luxury Property Show
- Press Coverage
- Podcast - This Luxury Life
- Property Spotlight
- The Luxury Collection
- Video Property Tours
The Finest Off-Plan Deals in DubaiMay 12, 2019
Dubai is a haven for the savvy property investor, offering generous returns and larger unit sizes for the same price compared to its global contemporaries. Recently, 5-year visas have also been introduced specifically for property investors and Dubai’s developers always have their own incentives that they provide to make the buying process easier. Below are some of the finest off-plan deals currently on the market.
As we had highlighted last week, Emaar has a very generous offer running during the month of Ramadan, giving you the opportunity to move into your new home on paying just 25% of the sale price. The remaining 75% will be paid post-handover over a period of 3 years. You will also not have to pay Dubai Land Department fees and will be exempt from paying service charges for 3 years.
The offer applies to selected Emaar properties across Dubai, and these are some of our top picks to consider investing in.
Sunrise Bay - One of the first projects announced as part of Emaar Beachfront, Sunrise Bay offers one to four-bedroom apartments with a chic Miami-style aesthetic. Due to its prime positioning, the project overlooks views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline.
Dubai Creek Harbour - It’s hard to pick any one project in this gorgeous master community as each of them has something unique to offer. You can have five-star hospitality services at Address Harbour Point, direct connection to a beautiful park at 17 Icon Bay and direct access to a private urban beach in the Creek Beach sub-community.
Forte - Located in the vibrant Opera District of Downtown Dubai, Forte is made up of two high-rise towers containing a range of well-designed one to four-bedroom apartments. A seven-storey podium ensures that residents have every major convenience at their doorstep and key attractions such as Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Opera are only moments away.
Park Ridge - Set along the northern border of the immense Dubai Hills Park, Park Ridge is a complex of low-rise apartment buildings with one to three-bedroom residences and a limited selection of townhouses. It is one of the premier communities at Dubai Hills Estate.
District One Residences is one of the finest waterfront residential projects in Dubai, comprising low-rise apartment buildings located around the stunning Crystal Lagoon at District One. The apartments are available in one to three-bedroom layouts with contemporary interiors and large windows to maximise the beautiful view. They are available fully furnished.
At present, District One is offering a 50% waiver on Dubai Land Department fees and zero service charges for three years on purchase of an apartment.
Villanova is a stunning master project in Dubailand made up of beautifully designed family neighbourhoods, the latest of which is La Rosa. The community is made up of three and four-bedroom townhouses surrounded by parks and lush greenery.
La Rosa is offering a 50-50 payment plan with 50% of the price to paid after handover over a period of 3 years. There is also a 50% waiver on Dubai Land Department fees and 5 years of free maintenance.
The Green Group
Located in Jumeirah Village Circle, Signature Livings by The Green Group is a sustainable residential project and Dubai’s first solar-powered apartment building. With an extensive range of green and energy-efficient features, these residences are exceptionally well-priced.
The price is made even more attractive by a 25/75 payment plan.
Click the tiles below to view some of our listings in the above projects and get in touch with our team to learn more.