Ready to Move-in Home at Sidra, Dubai Hills

AED 5,123,000
  • Location:

    Dubai Hills Estate , Dubai

  • Bedrooms:

    5

  • Property Type:

    Villa

  • BUA:

    4,283 Sq Ft

  • RERA No.:

    20278

  • Plot Size:

    6,373 Sq Ft

  • Ref No.:

    LP01480

Property Description

LuxuryProperty.com is delighted to present this fantastic five-bedroom villa in Sidra, one of the beautiful enclaves within Dubai Hills Estate.

This 5 bedroom, Type 5 Villa situated in phase 2 of the extremely popular Sidra community inside Dubai Hills Estate is in a fantastic location. From the large garden residents will walk directly out onto a green corridor and within less than 1 minute they will be able to walk to the community pool areal. This villa also benefits from a HUGE corner plot at 6,373 sq.ft it doesn't get much bigger than this. pool. 

Once inside, the beauty and detail continue with elegant floors laid out throughout the home. Large windows will create bright and uplifting spaces and elegant granite countertops enhance the skilfully designed kitchen. The spacious bedrooms all enjoy built-in wardrobes, while marble finishes extend to the en-suite bathroom. Every element serves a deliberate purpose, complementing the architecture of the home and adding a magical touch to each room. 

The construction of the villa is well underway and Emaar are now planning for an October 2019 move-in date. Another great advantage of this villa is the 40% post-handover payment plan. This means that only 60% needs to be paid before the handover and then owners will have to option to finance the remaining 40% due to Emaar.  

 

With its’ tree-lined, leafy avenues, this tranquil enclave is set away from the bustling hive of Dubai’s city centre; yet due to its excellent location between Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, residents are just minutes away from Downtown Dubai and other business retail and tourism landmarks. Major roads connect the development to the airport and the other emirates, and residents will also have access to the Etihad Rail and Dubai Metro lines which will border the estate. 

Sidra offers the perfect surroundings for family life, bringing residents a wide array of lifestyle, sporting and leisure amenities. The homes have been planned along with a network of green pathways, connecting the districts and providing shaded walking trails, cycling and jogging tracks, exercise courses and community playgrounds. The lush landscaping promotes healthier communities and social interaction while offering easy access to all of the development’s amenities. 

For our most discerning clients, this villa could be an excellent residential option or investment opportunity in Dubai Hills.

At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for villas in Sidra, Dubai Hills Estate. We are not just property advisors we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.

Location Map

Dubai Hills Estate

Dubai Hills Estate is an extensive residential and lifestyle development comprising villas, low-rise apartments and townhouses. It is a key part of the growing MBR City. The very finest properties and leisure destinations can be found in Dubai Hills, including a championship golf course.

LEARN MORE

Make an Enquiry

  • I wish to receive information from Luxuryproperty.com

    By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The Property you are looking for is not available anymore. Please click below to make a new search or similar property
Click Here