Five-Bedroom Villa At Maple Dubai Hills Estate On The Park

AED 3,114,888
  • Location:

    Dubai Hills Estate , Dubai

  • Bedrooms:

    5

  • Property Type:

    Villa

  • BUA:

    2,700 Sq Ft

  • RERA No.:

    20278

  • Plot Size:

    3,218 Sq Ft

  • Ref No.:

    LP01393

  • View:

    Panoramic View

Property Description

We are delighted to offer this Type E 3 Semi-detached five-bedroom Maple Villa for sale in the resale market. The property is located on single row backing onto a wonderful park area just within a short walk through the pathway and jogging track to the pool area. 

There are two entrances to this Five-bed Villa, one from the covered parking and then the main entrance is to the right-hand side of the property. The ground floor has a study/bedroom an en-suite maids room, a guest WC an open plan kitchen lounge area and dining room that opens out onto a terrace area and large 3,218 sq Ft plot. 

As you go up to the top floor there are 4-bedrooms three of them share the jack and jill toilet and an extra balcony and then the large master bedroom comes with a walk-in closet, double basin sink, Bathtub and private terrace. 

The property will be handed over in may. There has currently been 70% paid and the remaining 30% is due on the handover in May. We can offer mortgage solutions for off-plan buyers in Maple 1 for 50% if this is something you are in need of. 

At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for Maple, Dubai Hills Estate villas. We are not just property advisors we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.  

Features & Amenities

  • Sauna
  • Gazebo
  • Balcony
  • Steam room
  • Cycling Track
  • Covered Parking
  • Basketball court
  • Fully Fitted Kitchen

Location Map

Dubai Hills Estate

Dubai Hills Estate is an extensive residential and lifestyle development comprising villas, low-rise apartments and townhouses. It is a key part of the growing MBR City. The very finest properties and leisure destinations can be found in Dubai Hills, including a championship golf course.

LEARN MORE

Make an Enquiry

  • I wish to receive information from Luxuryproperty.com

    By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The Property you are looking for is not available anymore. Please click below to make a new search or similar property
Click Here