Luxury Property are delighted to offer this beautifully furnished palatial villa set in lush, private gardens with private pool and private beach set to a high number on the Frond.
* Exquisite, stunning furniture to the highest quality
* Five bedrooms all en suite
* Beautiful extended master bedroom suite with views across the gardens onto the water
* Gorgeous receptions rooms to include formal reception room, family living room and formal dining room
* Majestic entrance hall with beautiful chandelier and support lighting and mirrors
* High quality and Hi tech kitchen with unused Miele appliances to include an amazing coffee machine
* Fifth bedroom en suite to ground floor
* Beautiful landscaped garden onto the private beach with new astro turf
* Private pool
* Maids and Drivers room
* Double garaging and ample parking on driveway
Upon entering the villa one enters the stunning entrance hall which sets the tone of the villa. Doorway to the left leads into the first principal reception room - a beautiful, quiet sitting room. Across the hallway is the formal large dining room with internal passage way leading onto the stunning Hi-tech kitchen in white with an array of Miele appliances to include amazing coffee machine and huge hidden pantry fridge and freezer units. Across the rear of the villa is the family room/lounge, dining room with beautiful views across the gardens and onto the sea. To complete the ground floor is the fifth bedroom en suite and the guest cloakroom.
Upstairs, off the grand, galleried landing is the greatly extended master bedroom suite with large en suite bathroom,the second bedroom with stunning views and two further bedrooms - all en suite.
The gardens of the villa are delightful with mature palm trees set to the lawns to the front and ample driveway onto the double garage. The rear garden has the private pool and is again mainly lawned with mature palms and shrubbery giving a private plot from the beach.
Frond E is highly sought after with its quiet, sheltered location and gives easy access to the new and older amenities of the Palm and to the trunk road to leave the Palm.
Features & Amenities
View of water
Get property updates
Learn about new homes the moment they hit the market.