We are very pleased to bring to your attention this fantastic investment opportunity where you purchase a suite in NH the Palm, managed by the renowned Minor Hotels group. There are currently 540 hotels, 77,000 hotel keys over 50 brands in 63 countries in their portfolio operating around the world in destinations such as Europe, South and Central America and in the Caribbean.
Own a hotel suite in New NH Dubai The Palm with guaranteed 10% ROI for 3 years with one-week stay by an investor; where after a three-years agreement the unit will be added into a rental pool.
You benefit from a great payment plan where 30% is paid during construction with the remaining 70% paid on completion, which is expected to be in December 2021. NH Dubai The Palm is a part of a new project - the futuristic-looking Seven Palm Residence, developed by a reputed Seven Tides at Palm Jumeirah one of most popular destinations for tourists and residents alike. The hotel’s interiors will be bold, original and energetic, bringing bursts of colour and an abundance of local character reflecting the pulse of the dynamic city of Dubai. NH Dubai The Palm will introduce new hot spots to The Palm.
The 533-room hotel will be located on the west-facing part of the trunk, opposite Nakheel Mall and next to DUKES the Palm Hotel. NH Dubai The Palm promises to add new hotspots to the area, including a sports bar, rooftop bar and lounge alongside the infinity pool which aims to become the ultimate sunset spot. A premium hotel will be situated in the South tower of the Seven Palm project and the residences located in the North tower. The towers are joined at the top by a stunning one of a kind infinity pool with food and beverage outlets catering to the wants and needs of residents and visitors alike.
Within the 14-storey property, there will be 227 hotel guest rooms and suites, and 306 serviced apartments. In addition to the above facilities, guests can enjoy a fully-equipped gym, as well as co-working spaces, meeting rooms, a spa and a kids’ club.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity with a guaranteed return on your investment in Dubai.
Please contact me for further details.
At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for property investments in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. We are not just property advisors; We pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.