We are delighted to offer you this brand new two-bedroom with laundry room in Acacia at the Park mid-rise residential development located in Dubai Hills Estate.
The unit is on the ground floor and comes with a large terrace which can be used for a private barbecue or a recreational and resting area. The apartment comes with a semi closed kitchen, and both the bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms and ample storage space.
Thanks to an excellent payment plan, you can move in after paying only 25%, with the remaining 75% to be paid over 3 years.
These apartments are elegant in design, offering premium quality finishing, and they also feature top-class amenities. Park Heights is a mid-rise residential complex set along one side of Dubai Hills Estate, enjoying views over a beautiful community park.
Acacia is located directly on the boulevard which will offer an abundance of shops and restaurants and is directly on the Dubai Hills Park and just a short walk to Dubai Hills Mall.
Please contact our property specialist for more details about this apartment and to organise a viewing.
At LuxuryProperty.com we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for apartments in Acaia Park Heights, Dubai Hills Estate. We are not just property advisors we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach making your next property move an easy one.