This one-bedroom apartment would be an excellent investment option in Downtown Views II, offering a 60/40 payment plan - 60% of the payment has to be paid upfront, while the remaining 40% can be paid in installments over a two year period.
Located next to the Dubai Mall, Downtown Views II gives you immediate access to the very best that the district has to offer - from upscale restaurants and coffees shops to leisure attractions and shopping malls; Downtown truly is a lifestyle destination.
This one-bedroom apartment is spacious with an open plan layout that is complemented by an en-suite bedroom and a built-in closet. It is on the market unfurnished and offers an incredible panorama of the surroundings courtesy of its floor-to-ceiling windows and a sizeable balcony.
The residents of Downtown Views II will benefit from a host of amenities and leisure options; such as concierge and housekeeping, state-of-the-art fitness centers, swimming pools, kids' play area, convenience stores, and a host of upscale eateries.
Please contact me for more details about this exciting new project.