This three-bedroom duplex apartment is the last unit left at Sherlock Mews on London's renowned Baker Street.
The unit is actually divided into three levels, of which the lowermost level is a carport. The first floor contains the living room, which connects to a formal dining room and kitchen with a breakfast counter. All three bedrooms are spread around the topmost floor, with each one containing an en-suite bathroom and lots of built-in closet space.
Sherlock Mews is located in Marylebone, one of London's most refined addresses. It is home to several highly renowned restaurants, cultural attractions and art galleries, and Baker Street hold international acclaim as the residence of fictional super sleuth Sherlock Holmes. It is surrounded by Regent's Park and Hyde Park, providing an ideal space for residents to relax.
Sherlock Mews is expected to hand it over in Q4 2022. There is a 10% payment due on booking with the remaining 90% to be paid on handover.
Please contact us for further details on this property.