Episode 1: Market Update
Welcome to the premiere episode of The Luxury Podcast, an interview series that explores the finer things in life. To kick things off, Jason Hayes, the Founder & CEO of award-winning brokerage LuxuryProperty.com (parent company of The Luxury Podcast) talks about the overall performance of the Dubai real estate market in 2018, and what we can look forward to in 2019.
In this episode, we cover:
- The LuxuryProperty.com brand and its USP in the real estate industry
- Overview of Dubai's market performance in 2018, including the handover of projects such as Dubai Hills Estate and District One
- The launch of new off-plan projects such as Emaar Beachfront and Madinat Jumeirah Living
- The impact of current political events on the London and New York markets
- Outlook for the Dubai market in 2019, leading into 2020
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.