Episode 9: The Westly - Redefining Luxury in Manhattan
The real estate market across the world saw an uplift in 2021, especially key markets like Dubai, London and New York. There were over $30bn worth of sales closed in the prime New York market, and 2022 looks to be even bigger. SERHANT, the brokerage firm founded by celebrity realtor Ryan Serhant, took over the marketing and sales of a luxury condominium building in Manhattan known as The Westly. Talia McKinney, who is part of the sales team at SERHANT and specialises in The Westly, comes on the show to talk about what makes this New York's hottest residential project.
In this episode, we cover:
- What drew SERHANT to The Westly
- The incredible architecture and design of the building
- World-class amenities available at The Westly
- What makes the Upper West Side one of Manhattan's most prestigious neighbourhoods
- Outlook for the New York real estate market in 2022
- What's next for SERHANT
Comments? Questions? Email our host: [email protected]
To stay up to date with our latest episodes, please subscribe to The Luxury Podcast, which is available on all major podcast streaming platforms including Apple, Google and Spotify.