- All Categories
- Refined Magazine
- Buyers' Guide
- Citizenship by Investment
- Community Spotlight
- Company News
- Curated Lists
- Invest Magazine
- Market News
- Off Plan
- Podcast - The Luxury Property Show
- Press Coverage
- Private Client Office
- Property Spotlight
- The Luxury Collection
- Video Property Tours
Outdoor Cinemas - Perfect for Dubai's Cooler MonthsJanuary 10, 2018
There is no better time than now to enjoy the great outdoors in Dubai, provided you don’t wind up getting caught in a sudden downpour. As much as we love a good private screening room, this is a good excuse to head out to one of Dubai’s lovely open-air cinemas.
1. VOX Outdoor, Galleria MallPart of the UAE’s popular VOX theater chain, the VOX Outdoor cinema shows all of the latest blockbusters in a cosy rooftop lounge, with seating options that include plush couches and beanbags. The movie ticket includes a food and beverage package, as well as blanket to stay warm during the chilly winter evenings.
2. Rooftop Gardens, Pyramids at Wafi MallThe Rooftop Gardens is one of the signature restaurants at Wafi Mall, and also the setting for one of Dubai’s first outdoor cinemas. Every Sunday, the space is converted into a relaxed lounge for the weekly ‘Movies Under the Stars’, featuring a selection of classic and modern films.
3. Outdoor Cinema, Dubai Marina MallThe promenade outside the Marina Mall will be hosting a free outdoor cinema every weekend until April. Head there early to grab yourself a beanbag and enjoy an evening of family-friendly entertainment against the backdrop of the glittering Marina skyline.
4. Urban Outdoor Cinema, Habtoor GrandEvery Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the front lawn of the Habtoor Grand Resort will host the Urban Outdoor Cinema. It is the only licensed open-air theater in Dubai, so you can bask in the idyllic beachfront setting with your beverage of choice to go with the snacks.
1. VOX Outdoor, Galleria Mall
2. Rooftop Gardens, Pyramids at Wafi Mall
3. Outdoor Cinema, Dubai Marina Mall
4. Urban Outdoor Cinema, Habtoor Grand