We are delighted to present a four-bedroom townhouse in Maple, Dubai Hills Estate that is up for sale. This is a Type 2E unit that is located alongside one of the main roads of the community, and it is on a single row.
The home features an airy and modern layout that incorporates open plan living and dining with a very well-designed open plan kitchen. There is a guest bedroom located on the ground level, with the remaining three bedrooms upstairs. All bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes, the master suite has the additional benefit of a walk-in closet. The bedrooms on the upper floor have banlcony access so you can enjoy beautiful views over the Maple community, and the lower level enjoys direct access to a cosy backyard courtesy of sliding doors. The backyard has ample seating and dining space, with room for a pool as well.
The community itself has a central pool with a new gym. Several parks and tennis courts surround the neighbourhood. There are lots of activities for the entire family to enjoy within the gated community. At the center of Dubai Hills itself is a 1-kilometer long central park with an outdoor ice rink and splash pool for all to visit. Dubai Hills Estate is located within 10 minutes to Dubai Marina, less than that to the Mall of the Emirates and 15 minutes to Downtown Dubai, which makes this area a very centralized community. Inside the master community there is the King's College Hospital, plus several schools. The clubhouse is home to two amazing restaurants that are minutes from Maple itself.
Presently, you can benefit from a fantastic payment plan with this unit, with 25% to be paid on booking and during the construction phase, and the remaining 75% due over a three-year period post-completion. There is also a 50% waiver on DLD fees.
Please contact our Dubai Hills specialist to arrange a viewing.