We are delighted to offer you this magnificent four-bedroom penthouse overlooking the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains.
The unit consists of ultra modern finishes and can be bought by paying only 35% of the original price, with the remaining 65% to be paid over 5 years after the project has been handed over. It also comes with a special approval for service charges to be waived for 3 years.
An internal area of 5,532 sq ft encompasses a large living and dining space, an open show kitchen, a service kitchen, and staff quarters, all laid out to benefit from plenty of natural lighting.
The prestigious residential tower Il Primo was developed by Emaar. It is a 77-story building located in the heart of The Opera District, which is only steps away from the iconic Dubai Opera. Tastefully designed and crafted with sleek wooden elements, marble features, and modern pieces, the interiors exude refined elegance.
This innovative Dubai off-plan project is a part of the Downtown mega community. It will be joined by several other corporate offices, cultural centers, mega malls, commercial buildings, shopping complexes, and luxurious residential communities.
Please contact me today for further details.